Thursday 13 November 2014

The Two Needle Sock and More

I have been crafting this week,
 I have been making Christmas gifts for friends and as some follow my blogs I cant show you the gifts.
I can show you the first sock finished 

The seam runs up the side 
it will be on the inside side you knit right and left socks, this one is a right sock.
On another crafting note I picked up a copy of Craft Stamper today when I was in town
I used to buy this every month without fail, with packing and moving its been a good 6 months since I bought a copy, I think I will have to set up a subscription as getting to town isn't as easy as it used to be.
There is a choice of subscription gifts
There is a Mixed Media DVD or a book Lasting Impressions, the other bonus with subscribing I would save £25 on the cover price. 
I do enjoying stamping and now have a few ideas for Christmas cards, I shall in a few weeks have more time for doing crafts.
Saturday 22nd of November is the day my craft shop closes in Milton Keynes it has been running for just over 5 years,
 I actually moved into these premises 21st of November 2009, this shop was my third premises.
 It has been a difficult decision to make, but I am looking forward to the closure now, time for a new chapter.
This week I have been phoning our many suppliers and closing accounts, that was sad these companies have supported me well with my shop through the recession the reps have become friends  some-one to have a cuppa, I knew many of them before the shop when I worked on the trade side of crafting and worked the show circuit, I am keeping on a few of the suppliers as I have ideas and plans for next year.
Until then I will carry on crafting as always.

2 comments:

  1. A difficult time for you ....will wait to see your next plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that all goes well with closing the shop and all that happens next, whatever the future may bring. xx

    ReplyDelete