Monday 12 January 2015

A Few New Books

First Up A Year In Crafts by Clare Youngs
This book gives a new modern twist on craft, with 52 projects one for each week of the year, a great way of using some of your stash, with lots of innovative ideas.
All the templates are included in the back of the book 
Its spiral bound so will stay open and each season has a pocket at the front for you to keep any notes or templates.
The other books that arrived today 
Three different books on landscape quilting
they all cover doing landscape picture quilts with different methods,
I have always fancied doing a landscape picture quilt and have collected a few books on it over the years, I did one small wall hanging one a few years ago.
I came across a kit I bought a couple of years ago to do a collage fabric picture
 I plan to get get it done this week.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing how you get on with them and seeing what you make! xx

    ReplyDelete