Saturday 24 October 2015

New Lines

I have been working when time allowed this week on some new lines for my craft stall
 I got this bag done yesterday, its made from leatherette vinyl, the squares were all embroidered separately then stitched together to make the panels, its all been lined. 
 I have done these today, adult and child size fleece hats

 I have just done this second design
 
and another hat done on the knitting loom, I enjoy doing these hats in the evening on the loom, they knit up really quick.

That's my crafting this week back in the cabin tomorrow :-)

4 comments:

  1. They all will make your stock on your craft stall, very interesting, colourful and useful for presents to give or keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing. A lot of work went into it I can tell. Love the Minions hats. Did you use felt or fleece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made from fleece cant use felt on hats they need to be washable

      Delete