Monday 18 April 2016

Mixed Bag of Stitching

I did Sol a little bandanna for when we go out 
 he is now one smart looking dog
 Also thought it was time I smartened myself up
 
 I have done this apron for when I am doing my craft stall,
it has a nice big pocket in the front, perfect for notebook, pen, tape measure and business cards.
The apron was pre-made I have three of them, left over from the shop days, all the staff use to wear these aprons I did have the shop names embroidered on them, I had a few spares so thought I would put them to use.

I had a go at stitching on baby socks today with a new frame I have for my machine
spot the mistake?

Yes they are now both left feet socks, still it was only a practise.

I have also been making some lavender bags to add to my stall
just got to fill them now 
I like to have a good mix of items in various price ranges,
these little things are often bought as little gifts.

I am working on some bunting for my stall as well.
will show you when its done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment