Sunday 10 July 2016

I Love Surprises

I have a few times signed up and bought had lucky dip or surprise boxes to do with crafts, my most recent is from Rainbow Stitches, website is HERE she is a small independent trading on line, I got to know her through one of the embroidery groups I belong to.
Each month she runs a different theme the boxes are sent out the first Tuesday of the month and you need only sign up for ones you want for £15 its not a subscription which I like, I had often bought vinyl through her and thought I would give one of the boxes a go, my July one arrived yesterday.
 I was very impressed
 20 pre cut 5 inch squares of a pinstripe felt, all different colours
 2 fat quarters of batik cotton fabric
 25 dotty 4 inch cotton charm squares all different shades
and a half jelly roll 20 strips.

I have already signed up for the August box the theme is denim really looking forward to seeing what is in it.
Its a wonderful way of getting a good selection and of course if there is anything in particular you like you can buy it in larger quantities.
I love it when little independents do things like this it makes them stand out from the big boys.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stash enhancement, just looked at her site, thanks for the tips. I love to shop at independent sites.

    ReplyDelete